On today’s episode, I open up about the reality of my most recent spiritual initiation. I’m slowly recovering from COVID, and to be honest, this whole experience has been extremely humbling and forced me to look at my deeper fears. I share how I’ve been working with the feelings that have come up these last two weeks and really tapping into my intuition in order to slow down and heal.
My spiritual journey started from a place of struggling with depression and anxiety, and really not having the tools or the understanding of how to address my mental health in a way that was empowering. And even now that I have that wisdom, being sick has brought up so many doubts and dark emotions that I was brought back to that time in my life.
One of my biggest lessons from COVID was to learn how to do nothing, and to be okay with not being productive. I’m constantly thinking about how to grow, but this virus has made me confront my fears that I have around money and my abilities as an entrepreneur. Fortunately, I’ve been able to rely on my community to help me through and this whole experience has created so much more compassion in my heart for people who are suffering.
Join me as I discuss the power of initiations and how they help shape who we are as spiritual beings.
- More background on how I started my spiritual journey
- Living through my first true winter season here in North Carolina
- Having grace, compassion and trusting in divine timing
- Defining spiritual initiation
- Learning how to reach out for help when you’re in the dark spaces
- Letting go of perfectionism as a coach and healer
- How I’ve changed and grown from having COVID