When you’re living in alignment with your truth, there’s no longer an inner contradiction between who you’re currently being and who you know you are deep down inside. In my own journey of overcoming the conditioning that I was taught growing up about being a ‘good girl’ and doing the right things, I’ve realized that the key to being your authentic self is unlocking your feminine power.
Subconscious programming blocks us from being who we are and forces us to operate from our ego instead of our soul. In today’s episode, I unpack the consequences of following your ego, living out of alignment, and suppressing your true self. I explain the roles that your soul and ego play in your everyday experience and behaviors, and how to discover who you are outside of societal or familial expectations.
I talk about what it means to tap into your feminine power and detail what that looks like with real life examples. I also share tools for figuring out what living authentically means to you, including my upcoming live, immersive experience.
- My embodied practice of the feminine wisdom recently
- What happens when your ego is guiding you
- Exploring who you are without external conditioning
- Why connecting to your feminine power is exactly what’s going to help you to stand in your truth
- What you can expect from my upcoming event