In today’s episode, we discuss the new paradigm of working with our natural rhythms rather than going against them. In a society where staying busy is our “drug of choice,” it can be uncomfortable to step out of our high-achieving identity. But when we get stuck in the mindset that “resting is lazy,” we inevitably get burned out.
Living in survival mode is not sustainable, and sometimes we need to consciously break the cycle of our autopilot desire to stay busy. Your self worth is not attached to your productivity. Take time for yourself to create space for silence, and watch how your soul speaks to you.
Tune into this intuitive flow for your permission slip to take a sacred pause.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- How to approach life in a more intentional, soulful way
- The reasons why we get stuck in “busy” mode
- What it means to be a human being, not a human doing
- What we can learn from the cycles of nature around us
- How rest can actually make us more productive
- Why you should create time where you’re not consuming any information