In today’s episode, I’m inspired to share my conversation with Tanya Lynn, the visionary behind Sistership Circles, where we talk about the healing power of sisterhood.
Throughout our discussion, Tanya unpacks her history with sister wounds, allowing herself to fall apart, and methods of self-reflection. She highlights the importance of feminine leadership living in embodiment rather than the mind, and describes the benefits of emotionally holding space for yourself so you can authentically show up when you hold space for others.
Stemming from a desire to be a part of a sisterhood of like-minded women, Tanya began facilitating group events rooted in deep feminine empowerment in 2006. These events evolved into the 12-week Sistership Circle experience that has since reached thousands of women all around the globe.
Listen in if you’re curious about awakening your authentic feminine leadership path.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- Tanya’s 15 year journey with feminine leadership.
- How Tanya developed her intimate Sistership Circles
- Tanya’s experience with healing her sister wounds and fear of abandonment.
- The healing power of being vulnerably messy to nurture authentic relationships.
- Practicing non-attachment in feminine leadership and finding a safe space with other leaders.
- The benefits you can expect when you join a women’s circle.
- Advice and tools for those who feel their leadership path is awakening.