One of the aspects that lights me up most about my career is that I get to witness and guide women through beautiful transformations. In this episode, I’m joined by Jennifer to discuss her experience during the six-month Empowered and Embodied Journey. She describes what it was like to connect with her soul essence through embodied movement and highlights the shifts that happened within herself and her career since embarking on this path.
Embodiment is this deeper layer that can be used to unlock new versions of expression and confidence. Jennifer shares what it felt like to go through embodied release and really deconstruct the loop she felt stuck in. After numbing her feelings for so many years, she was able to feel the entire range of emotions and detach from limiting belief patterns.
By accessing your emotions, it gives you space to show up authentically for your community and be more connected to your mission. This concept has had a major ripple effect on Jennifer’s business and helped her show up online in a more powerful, effective way. It’s also created a flow of money miracles and revealed opportunities for a level of income that Jennifer didn’t even know was possible before her embodiment journey.
- Meeting yourself and your emotions in a whole new way
- Some of the thoughts and beliefs that Jennifer worked through during her embodiment practice
- Allowing yourself to be seen and held during vulnerable moments
- How connecting with yourself and others more intimately impacts your business outcomes
- Releasing the fear of betting on yourself and your personal growth
Come on over to join the Empowered Feminine Facebook group (for free!).
This group is a space to connect with other Feminine Frequency podcast listeners, to ask Amy questions, and to receive support!