I’m joined by Belinda Ngassa, the founder of Bee Wholly Living, a lifestyle consultancy rooted in nutrition, fitness, business management, and Human Design.
On today’s episode, Bee digs into her background before she launched Bee Wholly Living and how she decided to leave her successful corporate career. She talks about the process for building her relationship with her inner child and honoring her soul’s cry to take a different path. We discuss how the feminine intuition challenges patriarchal structures and societal norms, and Bee shares her go-to strategies for coping with the pushback that comes up when we challenge the status quo.
Bee explains exactly what she does as a lifestyle consultant and how she helps her clients curate their life. We get into the importance of having consistent health and fitness routines, as well as how Human Design can help you get really clear on your purpose, direction, and optimize your workflow. I also check in with Bee about what’s lighting up her life right now and how she’s learning to love her body to wholeness again.
- Embracing the chaos and beauty of being a woman and having feminine superpowers
- Bee’s #1 suggestion to anyone who is about to take a big step in your spiritual journey
- The feminine expression of manifestation and action, and the masculine balance of the discipline to make that manifestation come to pass
- Getting really clear about the freedom that you crave
- Why Bee runs her business according to the lunar cycle, her personal hormonal cycle, and her Human Design