In today’s intuitive flow, we celebrate 300 episodes of the Feminine Frequency podcast! I recorded the first episodes in a walk-in closet; it took working through fears of self expression and being seen to get to where the podcast is today.
In this episode, I explore the keys for not caring what other people think about you. I discuss how showing up as your authentic self brings more alignment into your life, and how our ego tries to “keep us safe” by keeping us small. I also talk about the importance of surrounding yourself with soul family that can inspire you along your journey.
Tune in to today’s episode to start your year on the path to becoming fully expressed.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- The importance of doing somatic work
- How to bring in your adult self to soothe your inner child
- Being within a community of like-minded and like-hearted people
- Creating safety in your nervous system
- The story of my divorce (Listen to more here; 167. My Divorce Story)
- How to not be controlled by the fear of how others perceive you
- Apply for the Multidimensional Woman group program
300th EPISODE GIVEAWAY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Leave a review on the Apple Podcast app
- Send a screenshot of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your favorite Feminine Frequency episode in your stories and tag me – @amynatalieco
We will announce the winner on January 29th!