I’m joined by one of my radiant soul clients, Morgan Williams, to explore mindset tools and business practices that support her to step into feminine leadership on her entrepreneurial journey.
As a single mom who took the leap from her teaching career, Morgan struggled with her fears of financial insecurity and judgment from others when starting her own business. In our conversation, she highlights some of the inner-child and embodiment work we did together that supported her in working through those mindset challenges.
In addition to the deep inner-work and healing, Morgan also talks about the tangible results that she’s seen in her business since working together. Between getting organic leads, teaching her first workshop, and launching her first group coaching program, Morgan finally feels like she has the foundation to expand her impact and income.
Listen in to hear Morgan’s wisdom about building a business that feels supportive, authentic, and abundant.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- What Morgan did to get clear about her new career path
- How Morgan continues to work on her scarcity mindset as a single mom stepping away from her steady six-figure salary
- Leaning into the intimacy and vulnerability of deep soul work
- Staying open to miracles and things that can shift in your favor at any moment
- What it was like for Morgan to invest in a high-level mentorship and commit to doing the work
- Advice for anyone who feels lost about how to get started on their soul calling journey