We’re trying something new on the podcast today where I’m sharing a live coaching session with one of my former clients. Today, I’m joined by Jennie and she’s looking for support around staying consistent with self-care practices, and how to navigate the shame that comes up when she falls off track.
We start by looking at this pattern through the lens of masculine and feminine energies, locating the emotions in her body, and eventually bring some breathwork in to move the energy around. Shame and judgment are some of the most dense and lowest frequency emotions, so we work on getting to a lighter place of calmness and acceptance.
According to Human Design, Jennie is a Projector, which means that she thrives when she’s truly rested. I offer suggestions for how she can work on embracing her energetic blueprint and how to let go of the unrealistic expectations and pressure that she’s putting on herself. Jennie agrees to choose one or two self-care practices that really speak to her soul to focus on moving forward.
- What’s been on Jennie’s heart lately
- Confronting the constant comparison to others
- Feeling out of alignment and out of integrity
- Tuning into the sensations that are coming up for Jennie
- Giving yourself space to be human
- Healing from burnout
- How to access higher frequencies and vibrational emotions