On today’s episode, I’m joined by Spiritutal Guide and Intiuitive Business Mentor, Kristen Lynch. We dive into a really powerful topic about spiritual expansion and the death and rebirth cycle. Kristen shares three major points of divine intervention in her life and some insights that she’s gained from her spiritual journey. We discuss the process of surrendering, embracing difficult moments of identity death, and holding neutrality around the death and rebirth process on your spiritual awakening journey.
Is there something in your life that you feel is starting to expire, even if there’s a part of you that wants it to stay? Can you feel resistance around letting it go? Kristen and I discuss softening around that resistance, slowing down, and listening. It can be tempting to ignore that fear instead of digging deeper, but the magic of rebirth is on the other side.
One of the most powerful things we can do in our human experience is let go of who we thought we were or what we wanted and instead seek alignment with our true selves. Getting inquisitive and doing the thought work around the death and rebirth cycle isn’t a quick fix for relieving discomfort, but it’s a valuable practice.
Tune in to learn more about embracing the full spectrum of the death and rebirth cycle and how to be gentle with yourself in the process.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, or on your favorite podcast platform.
- Divine redirection experiences that lead Kristen on her spiritual journey
- How Kristen identifies when a death and rebirth cycle is happening
- The wisdom that can be revealed if we allow ourselves to go into death portals
- Consciously transitioning into rebirth after death
- Practices that help Kristen stay connected to the lessons from death and rebirth
- The power of physiological energy and embodied movement