In today’s episode, we’re joined by Alyson Charles Story, bestselling author of the Animal Power book and card deck. She is the resident energy guru for the world’s top wellness platform and collaborates with a global range of media outlets including the New York Times, HBO, NatGeo, and more.
Alyson shares the story of how she came to claim her title as a shaman and medicine woman. She guides us through the journey she went through, including a divine intervention that rerouted her life from being stuck in a toxic relationship that was keeping her small to stepping into her life’s calling.
We discuss stepping away from the mindset that suggests celebrating ourselves in our full power should be considered “selfish,” and how honoring our feminine sensitivity is a sign of strength rather than weakness.
Tune in to hear Alyson’s wisdom about how you can own the truth of your own gifts.
IN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- The medicine of getting triggered, and triggering others.
- Calling in the Kali energy.
- The power of encompassing all of the feminine archetypes.
- Alyson’s “near death experience” life review during her awakening.
- The “spiritual warfare” that comes with your growing light.
- Developing a mastery of discernment.
- The importance of devotion to your highest self.