Human Design specialist Krystal Woods joins me on this episode to explore how we can use our Human Design charts to understand more about our behaviors, thoughts, and shadows.
In our conversion, we use my chart as a base for seeing how the same energy can be expressed differently. Doing shadow work through the lens of Human Design is an incredibly potent tool because we can see where our power is and control how we use it in a positive or negative way.
We also discuss why being out of alignment is actually a good thing and how we can use those experiences to shift in a direction that serves us. As business owners, it’s so important to work with all of the energy that’s available to us in order to grow and make empowered decisions. Krystal highlights some of the practices that support her in this process, including tapping and using her Human Design authority to guide her choices.
- Using shadow work to gain a deeper understanding of our nature
- Embracing duality in the Human Design chart
- Reframing the negative connotation of being out of alignment
- Noticing if you use your Human Design chart as an excuse to stay complacent
- What emotional authority is and how you can use it to guide your decision-making