On today’s intuitive flow, I’m sharing examples from my romantic and professional life where I’ve pivoted and opened up my energy field in order to become a match for what I’m currently desiring. I’ve been working on tuning into what’s feeling good, inspiring, and truly lighting me up.
I’m committed to letting go of mediocrity in order to make space for exactly what my soul craves, which I realize takes a lot of trust and courage, but I promise that the universe always lights the way. I’ve noticed that the hardest part for so many of us in the manifestation process is releasing whatever’s out of alignment with the frequency of what we want to attract.
Taking a critical look at your relationships, career, and physical environment can be uncomfortable, but it’s important to be honest with yourself about what’s making you feel heavy. Plus, in my experience, there comes a point where the pain of staying where you’re at and being inauthentic to yourself becomes greater than the fear of taking a leap forward.
Join me on today’s episode to hear more about my interpretation of the law of attraction and reflect on how I’ve seen it play out in my life recently.
- Why the idea of letting go of something feels so hard to do
- Recognizing when there’s resistance in your energy field
- Why living inauthentically can block you from receiving what you desire
- How I’ve become more clear on what I’m available for in my personal and professional life
- The difference between holding the vision for what you want versus seeking perfection