In this Intuitive Flow Session, I dove into the topic of how to overcome impostor syndrome on your soul calling journey. Imposter syndrome often comes up when you are trying something new, and can be especially challenging when you are stepping into your purpose. Even though this is a common fear, you don’t have to let it hold you back from following your dreams. It’s only when you let imposter syndrome take over that it slows you down or even stops you from stepping into your purpose and being of service to others.
When you are feeling imposter syndrome, your mind will question, “Who am I to do this?” It will also question if you ‘know enough’ and try to convince you that ‘you’re not ready’. These discouraging voices make it very easy to slip into self-sabotage and believe the made-up story your mind has created.
In this episode, I walk you through some powerful affirmations for overcoming imposter syndrome, as well as my five-step process that will break old habits down from a mindset perspective, an energetic perspective, and a practical perspective. You’ll walk away with tangible tools that will shift this pattern in order for you to follow your path and claim your new identity.
- How to acknowledge that it is okay to be a beginner at something
- Building the confidence and trust that you do not have to be perfect in order to serve others
- Practical steps you can take to move toward your goal and your vision
- Getting clear on what the voice of imposter syndrome sounds like
- The importance of taking breaks and honoring the space to step out of day-to-day life
- Recognizing the physical and emotional feelings that come up when experiencing imposter syndrome