Following my soul’s calling has led me down a beautiful, non-linear path of self-discovery. On today’s episode, I dive into what has helped me expand my vision for what’s possible and explore the intersection of my business and spiritual journeys.
After working with a nutritionist to heal the health struggles that I was facing in college, I knew that I wanted to support others to do the same. But, so many challenging emotions started to pop up when I tried to launch my own business. I had to dig into my fears, insecurities, and shadows in order to really move forward and be successful.
I was working with a business coach at the time, but it wasn’t until I discovered masculine and feminine dynamics that I started to take a more holistic approach to wellness and business. Once I incorporated embodiment work into my life and started surrounding myself with inspiring, supportive women, my business completely shifted. I’ve discovered more ease, flow, and abundance in all areas of my life because of this inner work.
Tune in to hear more about my 10-year soul calling journey and learn some of the tools that have made major impacts on my life and business.
- Allowing space for your soul calling and path to evolve over time
- Recognizing if you have a subconscious fear of success
- Working through deep-rooted scarcity and aligning your mindset with abundance
- Learning how to flow between masculine and feminine energy in business
- The #1 resource that helped me get in touch with parts of myself that I was scared to share with the world
Come on over to join the Empowered Feminine Facebook group (for free!).
This group is a space to connect with other Feminine Frequency podcast listeners, to ask Amy questions, and to receive support!