This week, Sarah Jenks joins me for a special Valentine’s Day episode to discuss the new paradigm of conscious relationships. In our conversation, Sarah reveals eye-opening realizations from her own marriage and the meaningful work she’s integrated into her daily life in order to reshape the outcome of her relationship.
If your partnership feels stagnant, you and your partner are growing in different directions, or the balance of shared responsibility feels off, you might need to bring alignment back into your relationship. Recognizing when this is happening can be challenging, especially when it is so easy to fall into patriarchal norms.
Sarah gives listeners insight into what they should be looking out for in their own relationships, and offers tools and tips on how to navigate these checkpoints as they come up. This episode will teach you how to declare what you are willing to accept, even if that means your partner is not on board.
The changes both she and her husband had to make became the building blocks for the program they co-created called Modern Marriage. Through this program, they teach other couples how to improve the quality of their relationship and create a rich, equal partnership.
Whether you are single or in a relationship, there is always inner work to be done, so listen to this episode to learn how to make sure you are showing up as your full self and in your power in your romantic relationships.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, or on your favorite podcast platform.
- How to get your partner to stop resisting change when you are growing without them
- Where to recognize when you are acting out your internalized patriarchy
- The importance of radical honesty in modern marriage
- The number one trap Sarah sees women fall into and how to stop it from happening to you
- How to invite more romance into your long-term partnership
- Distinguishing when it’s time to walk away, versus continuing to call your partner forward