I’m joined by Brianna Rose, an industry-leading Kundalini Business Expert, to discuss everything from carving your own path, embracing feminine leadership, and cultivating community.
Brianna created her own form of feminine-led Kundalini yoga that explores how to unravel this energy in a really sacred way, instead of forcing it to show up. In our conversation, she highlights how this process has helped her honor her truth and resist rigid systems.
Brianna’s version of Kundalini yoga informs her approach to business and her signature coaching program. She discovered that strategy and action come more naturally when you do the embodiment, energy, and self-discovery work first. Brianna breaks down her strategy for moving energy through the channels and explains the importance of being able to do that, especially as a business owner.
We also touch on creating and being in communities in the context of business. Brianna shares tangible ways to build community and tools for understanding what type of facilitator you are. Plus, we dig into why having a sisterhood or support system is crucial for business owners.
- Honoring that you can create your own path
- The feelings that came up for Brianna when she started exploring her own form of Kundalini yoga
- Accepting and embodying all the multifaceted parts of yourself
- What it looks like when someone focuses on their energy first and strategy second
- Having the courage to join a community or create one
Come on over to join the Empowered Feminine Facebook group (for free!).
This group is a space to connect with other Feminine Frequency podcast listeners, to ask Amy questions, and to receive support!