In today’s intuitive flow episode, we explore the importance of surrender. I talk about the recent changes in my life that I’ve been navigating, and the celebrations and the challenges that come with them. We often don’t get to see the whole picture on social media. It’s so important that we take the time to celebrate ourselves and the progress we’ve made, while also recognizing that life’s messiness doesn’t take away from its beauty.
While dealing with an old chronic skin condition, I’m met with profound love and a new appreciation for the power of vulnerability.
I share the mantra that got me into my amazing new house, the value of surrender and a sense of humor, and how scarcity mindsets can prevent us from accessing the abundance available to us.
Tune into this intuitive flow to hear about how I’ve been taking action to create the most aligned life for myself.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- The energetic shift of the seasons and how to tap into its power.
- Spaciousness as the key to passionate, sustainable relationships.
- How being fully seen in vulnerable moments can lead you to connection and support.
- An announcement of the creative project I’ve been working on for two years.
- Pleasure as an antidote to the masculine intensity of ambition.
- My evolving relationship with my eczema.