I’m joined by one of my dear soul clients Holly Mefferd on today’s episode, and she’s sharing all about her journey to creating a flow between her masculine and feminine energies in business, health and relationships. In just six short months, Holly has made major strides with her mindset and inner dialogue. She leads her life with a sense of calmness and trust that she’s never had before.
We discuss what inspired Holly to take the leap and reach out for feminine embodiment coaching. She shares examples of what shifted for her as she started to embrace her feminine and deprogram what she was taught her workday ‘should’ look like. She talks about discovering the power of mid-day movement breaks and being more intentional about how she spends her time, even though it felt uncomfortable at first.
We also get into how feminine embodiment has impacted her self image and relationship with diet and exercise. Holly describes how she’s learned to trust and listen to her body. Additionally, we went deeper into the understanding of what it means to embody non-attachment and some of the major breakthroughs that she’s had in her business as a result of this inner work she’s been doing. Listen in to hear about Holly’s amazing mind, body and soul transformation.
- Seeing fear and resistance as an opportunity to lean in
- Flowing between masculine and feminine energies
- Replacing ‘I should do this’ with ‘what would make me happy right now?’
- Finding alignment with how you want to nourish your body
- The flow that happens when you release control
- Why feminine empowerment coaching was a valuable investment for Holly