In today’s intuitive flow episode, we explore what it means to live a life guided by feminine freedom. Our society encourages hyper-masculine overdrive, leading to burnout, mental health issues, and physical illness. So many of us have accepted this as “just the way it is,” but what if there was another way?
This mode of operating isn’t working for you, for our children, or for this planet. The paradigms we’ve been taught have led us to play small in the boxes we’ve been put in, and it’s not serving anyone.
If you’re like most people, you may be living a life that feels inauthentic. You’re striving for a life that looks good on the outside, but it doesn’t align with what actually feels true for you. There is a quiet voice inside of you that is drawn to feeling more vitality and freedom, and it’s time to pay attention to it.
Tune in to today’s episode if you’re ready to learn the steps to deepen into a more alive version of yourself.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- How patriarchy is leading to high rates of burnout.
- What to do if you’re feeling trapped by your job or current relationship.
- Why being in “survival mode” is so common, and what is on the other side of it.
- The definition of feminine freedom.
- How suppressed emotions may be contributing to your feelings of stuckness.
- The steps to creating a life that actually feels good.
- How to get in touch with who you are on a soul level.
- The ways that your ego keeps you safe, and the ways these patterns keep you small.
- Why it can feel scary to slow down.