Confidence is about believing in yourself, but self-doubt can often get in the way of boldly creating the life that you want. In today’s intuitive flow, I tune into the essence of self-doubt and share ways to shift into the highest version of yourself.
When I started to change my relationship with self-doubt and feel more confident, my frequency elevated and I became a lot more magnetic. The first step was understanding how the mind uses self-doubt as a defense mechanism. Instead of judging myself, I became more aware of my patterns and tapped into the beliefs that were fueling my inner-critic.
Once I learned how to reprogram my subconscious belief systems, I was able to cultivate new thought patterns that aligned with the person I wanted to become. In addition to all the mindset work, my feminine movement and embodiment practice truly helped me step into my confidence.
Listen to today’s episode to learn more about how to become a more confident, embodied woman. If you want to dive deeper into these concepts, join me in my upcoming 2-day live event, the EMERGE Experience.
- What my life looked and felt like when I was in the cycle of self-doubt
- Two of my favorite techniques for bringing self-awareness to your thoughts and patterns
- Methodologies that are really helpful for understanding your subconscious beliefs and blocks
- Why I find coaching and mentoring so important for personal growth
- The positive effect that stepping into your confidence has on your life and business
Come on over to join the Empowered Feminine Facebook group (for free!).
This group is a space to connect with other Feminine Frequency podcast listeners, to ask Amy questions, and to receive support!