Jasmine Lipska is a women’s transformation coach, author, and podcast host. She empowers women to connect with their intimacy, create healthy relationships, and shift into their most aligned and unapologetic life. We discuss her eating disorder recovery, the practices that helped shape the person she is today, and how those tools have transformed her love life.
‘Healing your inner child’ has become somewhat of a buzzword, but Jasmine really breaks down what this process can look like and examples of how she’s been able to shift away from her disempowering thoughts through this work. Shadow work, which is the practice of owning, seeing, and loving your authentic self, is another tool that has been essential to Jasmine’s healing. It’s helped her embody parts of herself that she kept hidden and confront suppressed emotions.
We also touch on healing in partnership vs solo work, and the importance of a coach, mentor, therapist, or space where you can be held through this challenging work. Jasmine speaks about the spiritual playground of romantic relationships and how the deep work that she’s done on loving herself has strengthened her marriage with her husband. Plus, Jasmine shares how she’s embodying conscious leadership this year and amplifying her true voice.
- Jasmine’s spiritual awakening in 2018 that sparked her healing journey
- Seeking validation from within
- Why healing your inner child and doing shadow work are such important parts of the healing process
- Manifesting and attracting peace by feeling more secure within yourself
- How inner work can shift your external reality
- How healing your intimacy with yourself can reflect onto other relationships