In today’s episode, we connect with Karen Cheong, an international transformational speaker, writer, and healer who has worked with thousands of people worldwide. We discuss how she came to discover frequency work, and how she now uses it to rewrite the “spiritual blueprint” of her clients.
We hear about her perspective of the current rise in consciousness, and the collective call to wake up to our purpose. She explains the inevitable ripple effect that we have when we raise our vibration, and release the distortion patterns of the ego. We explore becoming aware of the “big S Self” and how to connect with it more deeply.
She tells us about the behind-the-scenes of what it takes to be a facilitator of frequency work, which requires working beyond the thinking mind. She also explains that one doesn’t need to “believe” in it for it to work.
Tune in to hear how you can lean into living in the abundance of the present moment through frequency work.
IN THIS EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT:
- How Karen used frequency work to overcome a debilitating skin condition.
- Where the true “big S Self” comes from.
- The varying vibrations of aspects in our reality.
- How distortion patterns get passed down from our lineage.
- Exploring the mystery of what’s beyond the surface.
- Differentiating who we wish to be versus who we think we have to be.