Today, I’m joined by my personal money mentor, Nicole Lombardo. Nicole is the founder of The Money Flow Co, creator of The Money Date Planner and the CFO of Allied Pacific Financial. She has this amazing way of balancing both the practical masculine side of money with the magical feminine side, and in today’s episode, she shares how she helps her clients achieve that.
We discuss her holistic approach to growing wealth and how to feel more confident, intentional and trusting around money. Nicole explains her philosophy on money flow and what inspired her to start The Money Flow Co. We talk about the importance of having weekly ‘money dates,’ which helps reduce the guilt, shame and fear that a lot of us have with money.
We also share what you can expect from the upcoming Empowered Abundance Journey that we’re collaborating on. Nicole is leading two modules and sharing her wisdom on money management and investing and I’ll be covering mindset, energetics, embodiment and abundance in the other four modules. Click the link below to take advantage of early bird pricing!
- Recap of last week’s Empowered Abundance Challenge
- Nicole’s journey with money
- Feeling empowered and confident with managing your money
- Tools for reducing the overwhelm when it comes to looking at your finances
- Getting honest about your spending habits
- The mindset and energetic shifts that need to happen in order for us to take action with your finances
- Nicole’s approach to investing