In today’s intuitive flow episode, we dive into what it means to lean into our softness. In a world where we’re conditioned to be rigid and fast-paced, being soft is a revolutionary act.
Coming back to our softness is coming home to our alignment, flow, and openness. It allows us to move from a heart-centered place rather than being controlled by the mind and the ego.
There are so many variables that can contribute to us losing sight of our softness – fear of judgment, a history of trauma, even messaging from a lifetime of consumed media. Regardless of what led us here, the way back to yourself will be the same – embodiment.
In this episode, I lead you through a practice of slowing down so you can integrate the lessons rather than just hearing them.
Tune in to release some layers of protection that are no longer serving you.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- The myths about softness, and why it’s not synonymous with letting people take advantage of you.
- How to move away from a mind-driven masculine state.
- Finding the balance between effort and rest.
- Embracing the natural beauty of the well-nourished feminine form.
- A guided meditation for softening and slowing down.
- How incorporating play can be the key to softness.
- An invitation for a free embodiment class.