Embodiment coach Taylor Simpson joins me on this episode to discuss how embracing the darkness allows us to connect deeper with our feminine essence and discover more expansion in the realms of wealth and sexuality.
Taylor describes different sacred rage practices that challenge the stigma of outwardly expressing your emotions, especially as a woman. She talks about how she shifted out of self-destructive coping mechanisms and instead learned how to work with her inner fire to alkalize her emotions.
We talk about the importance of exploring your shadow shelf and ways to incorporate more light and dark work into your daily routine. Taylor also highlights how these practices help her incorporate more flow and structure in her life, especially when it comes to money. Listen in to hear our juicy conversation about self-empowerment and liberation through shadow work.
- The moment of radical responsibility the really propelled Taylor into her spiritual awakening
- Tangible ways to consciously and intentionally move through your emotions
- Overcoming the fear that many of us have around going into the darkness and doing shadow work
- Strengthening the muscle of being the observer, not the participator
- How traversing from the dark to the light leads you to abundance
Come on over to join the Empowered Feminine Facebook group (for free!).
This group is a space to connect with other Feminine Frequency podcast listeners, to ask Amy questions, and to receive support!