In today’s Soul Client Journey, I’m joined by my former client, Sara Sabin. We discuss her inspiring journey of stepping into her highest purpose by alchemizing the stuckness she was experiencing in her life.
Sara is passionate about working with executives of companies, but it was a career choice that led her to being surrounded by masculine energies. When she realized that embodying her feminine essence would actually help her fulfill her dreams rather than hurt them, she was able to overcome her imposter syndrome and step into her true identity as an Executive Coach with much more ease.
Through working in a coaching container, Sara learned how to use vulnerability to open her heart, which transformed many aspects of her work and her personal life. She learned that every emotion has a purpose, and processing them through her body rather than her mind would help her move through them rather than suppressing them. In this conversation, we discuss why embodiment was the key to her moving through difficult emotions that ultimately allowed her to break through to her most confident self.
Tune in if you’d like to learn more about how to explore your full feminine range and boldly step into your true calling.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- The aspect of femininity that we often miss out on.
- How holding onto stuck anger or grief limits our ability to open our hearts.
- Why inner child work is crucial to healing our relationship with ourselves.
- The importance of learning to process emotions through the body rather than in the mind.
- Why “following the breadcrumbs” leads to more magic in our lives.
- Surrendering to the unknown and letting go of the need to have all the answers.
- How to choose the right coach for you.