Today we’re joined by my dear friend Audrey Castonguay. She is a business mentor and an embodiment coach that helps female entrepreneurs live within a paradigm that honors their body and their intuition.
Audrey walks us through her business journey from being a brand new entrepreneur to founding what turned into a successful 8-figure brand. In this conversation, we explore the importance of bringing your vision into your body and using movement to inspire creativity. This also means aligning your schedule with your cycle and honoring the different seasons of your body and your business.
We also discuss how to navigate a healthy balance between masculine and feminine energies within business. Being too far in feminine flow will lead to a lack of momentum, so it’s key to have some masculine structure to support it.
Tune into today’s episode to learn more about what it means to be an embodied entrepreneur.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- How Audrey created her online business, and how you can too.
- The mindset shift you need in order to avoid ‘shiny object syndrome.’
- Why you need to keep going when it’s hard.
- Slowing down and tuning into the wisdom of your body.
- Why working more doesn’t always mean making more money.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people that show you what’s possible.