What happens when you take away all the distractions and walk away from the labels that you identify yourself with? For Tanja Hirsch, she accessed deeper layers of healing and realized what her true calling is: to see the light in people when they can’t see it in themselves. On today’s episode, we discuss embodied coaching, somatic healing, and finding safety in your own body.
As a healing and embodiment coach, Tanja went through a huge ego death and initiation in both her career and personal life this year. She was called deeper into her own work in order to be a vessel for healing. Tanja describes how she tuned into the push and pull of masculine and feminine energy during her recent self-discovery journey.
Part of that experience included really leaning into loneliness and other hard-to-feel emotions, and she shares some of the tools that supported her on that journey. She walks us through her process of working with her body to heal her pain and discover what was blocking her from abundance.
- Takeaways from Tanja’s recent Wild Soul retreat
- Common misconceptions about feminine energy
- What Tanja experienced after allowing herself to feel her deepest pain and trauma
- The importance of doing the inner-work in order to serve better as a coach
- Tanja’s favorite somatic healing tools and methodologies
Come on over to join the Empowered Feminine Facebook group (for free!).
This group is a space to connect with other Feminine Frequency podcast listeners, to ask Amy questions, and to receive support!