When you’re in the entrepreneurship game it is inevitable that challenges will come up, which can lead to insecurities, fear, and self-doubt. In this episode, my guest Angie Garner and I delve into creating a success mindset so that you can see what is possible and can be a living example of that, no matter what you face.
In our conversation, we discussed how self-doubt creeps in at different phases of the entrepreneurship journey. It’s a constant hurdle that every entrepreneur faces and something that you have to learn how to navigate, because if you don’t, you can risk taking yourself out of your dreams.
We talk about another important aspect of being a successful entrepreneur is being willing to take messy action instead of waiting until you have the perfect plan in place. In order to do so, it’s important to fill your subconscious mind with evidence that it’s possible. Similarly, being intentional about surrounding yourself with like-minded people will help you maintain that energy, inspiration, and momentum.
Listen to this episode if you want to let go of limiting beliefs, fear of failure and perfectionism.
- How to balance your self-care with your masculine and feminine energetics when it comes to running a business
- Compartmentalizing and maintaining boundaries as an entrepreneur, a leader and a mom
- Choosing a team that is in alignment with you and your vision
- Mindset perspectives that support growing and being successful
- Getting past what your friends and family think and learning to take advice from the right people based on your values