In today’s episode, I’m excited to welcome Carissa Johnsen as we dive into her journey as an Shamanic energy healer and discuss how our connection with Mother Earth reflects the connection to our most authentic self.
We oftentimes will find ourselves so caught up in the patriarchal paradigm of our current world that our feminine wisdom and relationship to Mother Earth becomes clouded. Carissa reminds us that nature is a conscious and vital teacher, and offers simple practices to deepen the reciprocity and devotion we exchange with Mother Earth. Carissa also highlights the value of ritual, and invites us to allow space for ceremony in every moment of our daily life.
Throughout our conversation, Carissa breaks down the history and traditions of Shamanism as they relate to her contemporary lifestyle. She shares her powerful story of becoming a Shamanic Healer, and the challenges she faced during her initiation journey. Despite the conflicts that arose, Carissa embraced her calling and now holds over seven years of experience in human behavior, energy healing, and leadership coaching.
Listen in if you’re looking to answer your own Spiritual Calling and embrace the consciousness of life through an ancient healing modality.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- Carissa’s calling as a healer and her initiation journey into the realm of energy healing.
- Finding fulfillment and power through harmony with your cycles rather than material belongings.
- The history and traditions of Shamanism as they relate to our modern world.
- Simple practices to strengthen your feminine connection to Mother Earth and discover a deeper understanding of what nature has to teach us.
- Being called back into ritual and ceremony as our ancestors did.
- The many ways we can bring more ritual and ceremony into every moment of daily life
- Carissa’s work in the world as she supports leaders in connecting to ancient wisdom.