I’m joined by Adil Hussain, a Masculinity and Wellbeing Coach, to discuss breaking the cycle of toxic masculinity and how you can help activate the masculine in your romantic partner.
In our conversation, Adil describes his journey with patriarchal programming and becoming more connected to his truth. He talks about the freedom that he discovered after really shifting out of boyhood and making peace with his past. Part of that work has happened in places like men’s circles, and Adil and I talk about the deeper layer of transformation that can happen when you’re witnessed by others in group settings.
We also discuss masculine-feminine polarity and ways to achieve harmony between the two forces. In the realm of polarity in romantic relationships, we talk about the importance of giving men the space to connect with their feminine without emasculating them. Listen in to hear our conversation on masculine healing and embodiment.
- How the patriarchy negatively affects men
- The initiation into manhood
- Creating safe containers to practice integrity and facilitate healing
- One of the biggest gifts that you can give to the masculine
- The difference between invitation and projection when it comes to getting your partner interested in personal growth work
Come on over to join the Empowered Feminine Facebook group (for free!).
This group is a space to connect with other Feminine Frequency podcast listeners, to ask Amy questions, and to receive support!