On today’s episode, I’m joined by Victoria Niamh, coach, content creator and founder of the Glow Up Project.
In this conversation, we discuss Victoria’s journey with overcoming an eating disorder that nearly led to her losing her life. She shares how being a dancer, as well as having a highly visible social media presence, negatively impacted her relationship to her body. We explore the difference between self image versus self appearance, and why the way we view ourselves has such a big impact on the state of our mental health.
Victoria also shares some tools that supported her self love journey, from undergoing EFT therapy to having daily dance parties.
Tune in to today’s episode to hear an inspiring story about what it looks like when a woman steps into her multidimensionality.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- The importance of trusting that everything is working out.
- Why receptivity is at the core of the feminine essence.
- The difference between big T trauma versus little t trauma, and how they impact us over time.
- Seeing emotions as energy-in-motion.
- How having an obsession with our appearance leads to mental health issues.
- Using personal development practices to overcome limiting beliefs.
- The Glow Up Project, and how it’s helping women come home to themselves.