BEQOMING: Everything You Didn’t Know You Wanted by Azrya and Benjamin Bequer was one of the most profound books that I read last year, and I recently sat down with the authors to peel back some of the layers and themes of their story.
Azrya and Benjamin are co-stewards of BEQOMING, a platform dedicated to providing the future stewards of society with the emotional intelligence tools to elevate humanity and co-create a more beautiful world.
In our conversation, we discuss the liberation that comes from embracing the full spectrum of aliveness, including death. They describe the rock-bottom moments that catapulted them onto the path of spiritual discovery and personal development. They also highlight how plant medicine has played an integral role in their journey and explore some of the ways that Ayahuasca shows up as a teacher for them.
I ask Azrya and Benjamin how they made the shift into divine union and they pull back the curtain on the erotic all-in moment they experienced at the beginning of their relationship. Plus, we talk about how to surrender to ‘choiceless choices’ and follow the path that your soul is guiding you on.
- Tools for becoming your most fully alive self
- Benjamin and Azrya’s advice for anyone who’s afraid to do shadow work and go into the darkness
- Core lessons that Azrya and Benjamin have learned from working with plant medicine
- The importance of community when discovering and integrating authenticity into your life
- Practicing gratitude for the gifts contained within your greatest challenges
Come on over to join the Empowered Feminine Facebook group (for free!).
This group is a space to connect with other Feminine Frequency podcast listeners, to ask Amy questions, and to receive support!