I’m joined by Hannah Koenig, wealth strategist and business mentor, to discuss practical tools for breaking the cycle of scarcity and becoming an empowered wealth creator. In this powerful conversation, Hannah talks about closing the ‘wealth gap’ for women and minorities and highlights the path to managing your finances and building wealth.
In our conversation, Hannah illuminates the unconscious financial narratives that hold so many of us back. For example, narratives such as ‘it’s rude to talk about money’ or ‘if only you worked harder you would make more money’ are at the root of why so many women struggle to manage their finances and feel overwhelmed by debt.
In order to dissolve the shame around money, we need to have more candid conversations about it. Hannah recommends getting super clear on your financial vision and surrounding yourself with people who are excited to grow with you. Listen in to learn more about how you can get started with improving your financial literacy and stepping into a more abundant version of yourself.
- Understanding what the ‘wealth gap’ is and how it impacts women and minorities
- The #1 shift for women to feel more empowered in wealth creation and management
- Illuminating collective narratives that may be blocking you from feeling empowered with your finances
- Learning how to grow your wealth through investing and managing your money effectively
- The importance of having a clear vision for yourself as a wealth creator
- Guidance on how to improve your financial literacy and build generational wealth
Come on over to join the Empowered Feminine Facebook group (for free!).
This group is a space to connect with other Feminine Frequency podcast listeners, to ask Amy questions, and to receive support!