I discuss the importance of acknowledging the boxes that society puts women in, and the limitations we put on ourselves due to our conditioning. Suppressing our authenticity can have negative physical and mental consequences that impact our lives in more ways than we know. What magic are you missing out on by limiting who you can be in order to “fit in”? What would it look like if you became your most alive and embodied self?
I discuss the three key pillars to being a multidimensional woman, and the steps you need to take to dive into the layers of who you truly are. I talk about the necessity of being compassionate towards the parts of yourself that feel unloveable, and transforming your relationship with your shadows so they’re no longer in the driver’s seat.
Listen in if you’re ready to alchemize your fears and become the magnetic woman you’re meant to be.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- The business redirection happening to make my business more attuned to my purpose.
- How showing up from a place of authenticity will improve your work, your relationships and your life.
- Who is ‘the multidimensional woman’?
- The importance of assessing your limiting beliefs so you can transform them.
- Getting to the root cause of your insecurities and fears.
- The importance of letting go of your old identity.
- Honoring your intuitive guidance and stepping into the most aligned version of yourself.
- Embodied confidence and how it can make you more magnetic than ever.