Today, I’m joined by feminine embodiment coach Bryn Daylor. Bryn is dedicated to dissolving the layers of shame and the programming that women have been taught about sex. She gives women permission to feel safe to openly explore their sexuality . In her 20s Bryn found herself in a marriage where her soul was calling for more. In this conversation, Bryn shares all about how she listened to that calling and reconnected with her pleasure.
You’ll hear all about how she came into the fully expressed woman that she is today. We discuss what it looks like to embody the full range of emotions and the magic of allowing yourself to be witnessed in every form. She describes the turning point in her healing journey, which was so guttural and powerful that she couldn’t go back to hiding who she really was.
We also get into what she means when she talks about having sex with an open heart. Bryn explains how this type of intimacy is different from what most women have been taught or are used to, and how they can start accessing that deeper heart connection today.
- Allowing and embodying the full spectrum of emotions from rage to pleasure
- What being a fully expressed woman means to Bryn
- Who Bryn is now
- The concept of having sex with an open heart and what that might look like for someone
- How leading with your heart can take your relationship to the next level
- Being in a season of experience and embodiment