In today’s episode we have a returning guest Astrid Locker. Astrid has joined us before for a panel discussion, but this time we have the pleasure of a one on one conversation with her in which she shares the life changing journey she’s been on for the past few years.
In this conversation, we discuss what brought her to Feminine Empowerment work, the ways in which working with a coach shifted reality for her in a big way, and what she’s doing now on the other side of inner transformation!
Throughout this episode, we explore the embodiment practices that Astrid explored to find her way back to herself. More specifically, we talked about how she was able to get out of her mind – which was filled with self doubt – and back into her body to reclaim her confidence.
Astrid tells us about the decision to leave a job that was “perfect” in order to pursue a life that was more in alignment with her soul’s mission. We explore the turbulent journey of gaining the courage to leave a relationship that kept her feeling small.
We talk about how to recognize the patterns we’ve been living by, and the inner power always available to us to make empowered decisions. When we do that, we can take real action that sets us up for a life of alignment and transformation.
Tune in to hear an inspiring story about what happens when you decide to truly invest in yourself and take responsibility for your choices.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- The sneaky ways that we outsource our sense of safety to others, and how to find it in ourselves.
- Why “success” doesn’t necessarily equate to happiness.
- The distinction between living in our minds versus living in our bodies.
- Breaking cycles of unhealthy attachment and reclaiming our power.
- The meaning of sovereignty, and why it doesn’t mean that you don’t actually need other people.
- The power of being witnessed by other people.
- The reason you shouldn’t wait to take action in your life.