Today’s episode is all about learning how to integrate your masculine and feminine energies. In this intuitive flow, you will discover that coming into balance with your masculine and feminine energy isn’t something that you can calculate, and it’s not about being perfectly 50/50 at all times. Instead, there are ways to figure out what flow between these energies feels best for you based on who you are today, right here and now. You’ll find some specific examples of what it might look like when you’re out of alignment and discover some strategies to get to a more balanced place.
One of the most important lessons in this conversation is that we need structure in order to have flow, and neither masculine nor feminine energies work well on their own. The most crucial step in this process is to pay attention and witness what is happening in your body throughout the day. I share some ways that I am able to recognize when I’m too far in my masculine or feminine, and what I do to feel more energized, inspired, creative, and loving.
I also go through some questions you can ask yourself for self-reflection and journaling. I touch on how I’ve created accountability and tapped into this beautiful flow in order to write my first book, ensure that I’m getting daily movement in, and eating foods that nourish me. Listen in to learn more about the intentionality behind changing your energy patterns.
- What sparked this intuitive flow
- Why I don’t like to use the term ‘balance’ when it comes to masculine and feminine energy
- Recognizing where I was showing up in my masculine too much and not allowing myself to flow
- Tapping into how you’re feeling about your routines
- Practical ways to pay attention and determine if you’re in your masculine vs. feminine