Jessica Zweig is the Founder and CEO of SimplyBe. Agency, a premier personal branding firm. In our conversation, Jessica describes her spiritual pilgrimage to Egypt and how that feminine awakening is informing her approach to business this year. We also cover personal branding topics like showing up authentically online and deprogramming from the masculine marketing narrative.
Jessica is a beautiful example of how to share authentically and professionally when sharing vulnerably online. We talk about the nuances of using your challenging experiences as a way to connect deeper with your audience, but not turning to social media as a place to process. Jessica illustrates how she got really clear on her edges for vulnerability and uses that to share from a place of service.
We also talk about how to tap into your brand and message in a feminine way. She helps her clients blend unapologetic humanity with business objectives and avoid the slimy marketing tactics that feel out of alignment. Jessica also shares different resources that she offers to get started with crafting a more aligned and potent personal brand.
- The feminine activation that Jessica experienced in Egypt
- What it means to be a feminine leader
- Finding the balance between vulnerability and discretion
- The key to creating a magnetic and valuable personal brand
- Overcoming the fear of putting yourself out there and being seen
- The combination of the inner-work and business strategy that Jessica covers in her book